Hello everyone,
Since my Europe trip that lasted 90 days Spring 2013, I've come back and sort of settled in PA; where I've been raised. I wanted to update my traveling blog and continue to post my travels. I believe traveling is essential for me in order to keep my sanity, peace and grow knowledgeable about the world around me and appreciate the little things in life.
Returning from Europe, I took Summer literally and did not apply for teaching positions. Instead I applied for crazy and wild positions all over the East Coast such as NYC, NC, MA and even took a bit of the West Coast (CA).
I was actually offered a job in human services working with families, kids, youth, and adults. I got the job because #1 I had experience working with people including children and #2 it was a connection #3 I was bilingual. (Who knew that would come in handy).
My family from Chicago came that Summer to visit PA. That was nice.
I also started a modeling/acting class through an academy in Harrisburg and made some new friends and got more confidence in myself and felt peace within the beauty in me.
I then got offered to teach acting and modeling classes---like I was looking to teach? ah. I just wasn't ready yet and it wasn't paying much either. I continue teaching Sunday school and waitressing Friday nights.
Then 2014 arrived and I was signed up to compete in monologue, improve, commercial and some modeling acts on a semi expensive cruise ship. I've never been. I began working out ....a lot.
and feeling guilty when I craved junk food and went out to buy some! I went to the gym twice a day Am and PM and actually enjoyed it! I LOVED the hard work, feeling sore after a good workout and at the end, looking and feeling quit good about my body.
I got several call backs. I signed up with an agent but not in love with this agent because of course they represent like thousands of girls;perhaps.
Then my grandmother was getting really ill and the next Europe trip I had in mind was not looking good because of course my family and I would go take care of my grandmother that summer. So we left to Mexico and the cruise was actually in October 2014.
Then, my birthday was slowly approaching and who better to spend my bday than with family and some of the coolest cousins ever; Chicago it was.
Spring time: works stressful, teaching my teenage brother was an overwhelming disaster (but he got his license!) and so I went somewhere I always wanted to go: down south! Atlanta, GA YAll.
Ill show you pics now.
Since my Europe trip that lasted 90 days Spring 2013, I've come back and sort of settled in PA; where I've been raised. I wanted to update my traveling blog and continue to post my travels. I believe traveling is essential for me in order to keep my sanity, peace and grow knowledgeable about the world around me and appreciate the little things in life.
Returning from Europe, I took Summer literally and did not apply for teaching positions. Instead I applied for crazy and wild positions all over the East Coast such as NYC, NC, MA and even took a bit of the West Coast (CA).
I was actually offered a job in human services working with families, kids, youth, and adults. I got the job because #1 I had experience working with people including children and #2 it was a connection #3 I was bilingual. (Who knew that would come in handy).
My family from Chicago came that Summer to visit PA. That was nice.
I also started a modeling/acting class through an academy in Harrisburg and made some new friends and got more confidence in myself and felt peace within the beauty in me.
I then got offered to teach acting and modeling classes---like I was looking to teach? ah. I just wasn't ready yet and it wasn't paying much either. I continue teaching Sunday school and waitressing Friday nights.
Then 2014 arrived and I was signed up to compete in monologue, improve, commercial and some modeling acts on a semi expensive cruise ship. I've never been. I began working out ....a lot.
and feeling guilty when I craved junk food and went out to buy some! I went to the gym twice a day Am and PM and actually enjoyed it! I LOVED the hard work, feeling sore after a good workout and at the end, looking and feeling quit good about my body.
I got several call backs. I signed up with an agent but not in love with this agent because of course they represent like thousands of girls;perhaps.
Then my grandmother was getting really ill and the next Europe trip I had in mind was not looking good because of course my family and I would go take care of my grandmother that summer. So we left to Mexico and the cruise was actually in October 2014.
Then, my birthday was slowly approaching and who better to spend my bday than with family and some of the coolest cousins ever; Chicago it was.
Spring time: works stressful, teaching my teenage brother was an overwhelming disaster (but he got his license!) and so I went somewhere I always wanted to go: down south! Atlanta, GA YAll.
Ill show you pics now.
No comments:
Post a Comment