My aunt dropped me off at the airport on Friday march 29th at about 630am. We were supposed to leave at 6am but woke up at 6 am. She was sort of freaking out. All week, I've never seen her get up so quick. I left some stuff at her house and she ended taking some clothes from my suitcase home with her later from the airport because it was too heavy. I was nervous that I was going to miss my plane. The night before my aunt took me and her son Fabian to downtown Munich also known as city hall Munich. It is so beautiful. I was feeling better. In the morning we left to the mall near her house and I felt dizzy, weak and I began puking in the bathroom at the mall. I think I felt dizzy because I had on three sweaters, a hat, and a scarf on and it was so hot in that mall. The reason I put so much clothing on was because it had been so cold days before. Well guess what, that was the hottest day in Munich. My aunt rushed memtonthenrestroom, where you tipped the person outsidenenrestroommafter your finished, different huh? I used it twice but the second time without my aunt because I was really throwing up. All I wanted to do was go back to her house, drink tea and sleep. We did and for about two hours then I felt fine. We then went downtown where the weather was still so ugly. My aunt shopped for hours with us for her friends birthday gift, a scarf. One thing I value so much from her is that she takes her time in finding the perfect gift for people. She doesn't just pick anything. Although that took forever, like 5 hours forever. It was okay, because I spent quality time with her and Fabian who I finally got to meet. My aunt has been married for 7 years and I last saw her three weeks before she was going to get married. My second night in Germany, we watched her wedding video, so beautiful.
A day before...
Wednesday afternoon we spent the morning with my aunts Mexican friends who all married a German. Cool huh? I met patient, Monica, Elli and Monica's husband Costa whose German. All their husbands speak Spanish except my aunts husband Marcus. He understands it though. It was so funny because I felt that they had a Mexican German wife club going on. They met every week on Wednesday. We ate at a really good German restaurant called Adeui God. I had something that looked like Mac n cheese. They all spoke German, my aunts friends. I was inspired by them because they were all born in Mexico but somehow found a German or vice versus and changed their whole life for their husbands by moving to Germany to live and start over. They all had at least one child, except Monica who had 3. They made me really want to wait to have kids. I thought I wanted a kid at 3o make that 35 now. Kids are great but when you are ready. Monica was a pediatrician, Patricia was a financial consultant I believe and elly I'm not sure but I know they all had great careers in this country which was amazing. Patricia's home was like one from the movie Mr. And Mrs Smith,. It was so nice. She can't have any more kids. She has a one year old, who I brought a tutu from pa for her birthday that's like next week.
A day before...
Wednesday afternoon we spent the morning with my aunts Mexican friends who all married a German. Cool huh? I met patient, Monica, Elli and Monica's husband Costa whose German. All their husbands speak Spanish except my aunts husband Marcus. He understands it though. It was so funny because I felt that they had a Mexican German wife club going on. They met every week on Wednesday. We ate at a really good German restaurant called Adeui God. I had something that looked like Mac n cheese. They all spoke German, my aunts friends. I was inspired by them because they were all born in Mexico but somehow found a German or vice versus and changed their whole life for their husbands by moving to Germany to live and start over. They all had at least one child, except Monica who had 3. They made me really want to wait to have kids. I thought I wanted a kid at 3o make that 35 now. Kids are great but when you are ready. Monica was a pediatrician, Patricia was a financial consultant I believe and elly I'm not sure but I know they all had great careers in this country which was amazing. Patricia's home was like one from the movie Mr. And Mrs Smith,. It was so nice. She can't have any more kids. She has a one year old, who I brought a tutu from pa for her birthday that's like next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment