Saturday, May 4, 2013

5/3-5/4 in Seville

Dinner at about 10pm- I only ate my favorite thing in Spain so far, Croquettas with jamon and I tried goat cheese for the first time. Since I had tried in one of Loli's dinner parties- duck liver...might as well try goat cheese. Why not right? Next to me is my awesome co-op, Mike (English) then to the left is Hannah(English), Rob(Irish) and his girlfriend Laure (she's french) 


El Catedral in Seville, Spain. I didn't get to go in because it was such a long line but I'll be back with Mona in two weeks : ) So Ill go in then. It only cost around 5-8 euros to go in. 

Los jardines---along that lines. Long line at 10am. 


My favorite thing to see in Seville so far- el crete (The mushroom). It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! It only cost 1.35 euros. NO KIDDING. You enter from underground then take an elevator up and you walk on it and theres a bar/restaurant and cafe inside. Its absolutely beautiful. You see the whole city! 


Saturday Breakfast with co-op and Laure. I had an english breakfast- eggs with cafe con leche.



Pink Mickey Mouse.


Were on our way up.



The view from the creta









LOVED THIS VIEW. SO Peaceful


No comments:

Post a Comment