I sat on the other side of this chair on the same type of chair at McDonalds for the first time. I went to McDonalds on my own after school today. I have been craving ice cream and a cold soda for ages. I only drink warm water at the house...and only cold drinks or an adult beverage on special dinner parties. I am thankful that loli doesn't serve juice, or soda or anything with sugar but water because thats one thing I lacked on in the USA: drinking water. But, I miss and crave a cold drink on these hot days. Ice cream, I crave it always, especially ice cream in SPAIN! I lOVE IT! I like the ice cream thats inside a real fruit. Its AMAZING! Anyhow, I sat in McDonalds by myself for 20 minutes max and looked around. It wasn't too busy and it looks like a fancy restaurant. It really does! The chairs are fancy, the place is just nice to be in and it has AC so for these hot days, I wouldn't mind just going in for a drink. I still can't believe they sell beer at McDonalds. The man who took my order must have known right away I was foreign because of my spanish accent. I hate not sounding like a real spaniard. I speak spanish but I still struggle with my vocabulary. Especially Spain's vocabulary. lol .
I was sitting there and its just the feel of that moment that was so angelic, so precious, so unique, so peaceful. I felt calmed, relax and proud that my 2nd observation went so great. The director (principal) even smiled and gave me quick feedback. The boys year 10 is my favorite group. I won't tell them ever because its not the right thing to do...lol but they are. Year 10 are about 15 years old. There are 7 of them. ANd when they seen me and the principal in the room, they were like angels : ) It pleased my heart! THey did everything I asked, participated and asked questions. I love them! They made me feel great and they even made me laugh when the director walked out the room for 2 minutes, they really got into a debate...(because the assignment was on a debate but not an oral debate just a written debate). I have twins in this class called Miguel and Antonio and if it wasn't for their seating, I would probably still get them confused. They are identical. I can tell the difference in their personalities but if they don't speak, I can't tell them apart. Well Antonio always comes up to me and says happily "We have English class today ;) and he puts a thumbs up! I love my boys! The brightest thing ever was that the student who got suspended for a week last week for something he did so stupid, and never does his homework, did his HW!!! :) So happy! I never thought I'd be happy to receive homework to mark. But because he did it, I was so happy! Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment