My co-op whose 43 years old, for the first time ever, having McDonalds. Good for him!
He's right, the burgers have NO taste.
They sell BEER in McDonalds. Crazy! I still can't believe it.
They also sell chicken wings.. whats going on with the world.
This bridge, we (the 6 of us) Saturday night crossed it by foot. It was a nice walk across the high way where I got beeped because I was taking my camera out in the middle of the street. Oops.
Our 5 star hotel! My co-op found a great deal. It usually cost 250 euros a night. I paid 40 euros. Amazing!
We watched the Trithon- the boys swam first.
The Mcdonalds and Burger King are so modernized and very well kept.
I seen this ouside a shop and reminded me of the working class. I wonder where and how their lives are. Loli, the lady I stay with doesn't work, and her mother is retired. So I don't really know how the working class lives are like. I am very fortunate to be staying with a wealthy host family.
It was Saturday morning in Seville and boys were going to be part of a procession.
Can you see me?
The view from my window in Cordoba. I took it before I left. The first day I arrived, it took my breath away. I am at peace.



















No comments:
Post a Comment