I rode my bike to the "brilliant" like I do every Sunday. I thought breakfast was canceled because I was the first one there and it was 10:30am and none was there yet. Not even my co-op whose OCD with being on time. Suddenly a spanish guy touched my shoulder and said hello. :)
Its funny because just the other day I was thinking that there must be no single spanish guys out there because everyone seems to be married or taken. SERIOUSLY.
So anyhow, I took my headphones out and put my phone away (I was taking pictures of pigeons in the fountain.
He said he seen me the other day and he beeped at me. I said "what for?" lol He said I live right there and I have my car over there. In my head I'm like oh goodness. Ima get taken today. lol
Its funny because just the other day I was thinking that there must be no single spanish guys out there because everyone seems to be married or taken. SERIOUSLY.
So anyhow, I took my headphones out and put my phone away (I was taking pictures of pigeons in the fountain.
He said he seen me the other day and he beeped at me. I said "what for?" lol He said I live right there and I have my car over there. In my head I'm like oh goodness. Ima get taken today. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment