Saturday, May 11, 2013

Last weekend in CORDOBA : (

A school from London came to sing to our school. It was fascinating seeing both cultures together in one room. I loved it. It also seemed a bit strange the way the spanish students were looking at them as if they never seen anyone outside of the spanish world. (THEIR TEACHERS ARE FROM THE UK). 


Friday night I went to see the twins perform a dance with their class. It started at 9pm. Or later. Still surprising. Usually in America when students do dance shows with their class or any school wide performance, its during the day or evening like 5-8pm. In Spain it begins at 9pm. :)



How in the world is this guy standing. I seen his feet move in the air but no idea how he is able to stand. Any explanation? All he is doing is holding on to a stick with one hand. CRAZY. Am I missing something?


I went to see the Roman bridge for the last time this year. (Ill be back next summer for vacation).



No comments:

Post a Comment