Beatriz on the left, and her friend (I forgot her name) on the right. We went to their English professor's rock band concert.
Loli preparing the Sunday dinner- like every Sunday.
What it looks like before all the guest arrive with their dishes.
I love cheese, but in Spain..too much cheese can be TOO MUCH CHEESE
The table finished. Its so beautiful.
Beatriz's famous salads- I want to make some salads like her!
I LOVE these.
Beatriz, my beautiful neighbor is planning to come to the Maryland and have her own salad restaurant.
Everyone. I don't know any of them. The young generation didn't fit in this table so we sat in the kitchen table.
These cats are always making so much noise before I go to bed and every Saturday morning.
LABOR DAY (Wednesday) which means NO SCHOOL. We went to la batalla de flores.
The parade. There were so many people. EVerything shut down except restaurants. I thought we'd be home by 4pm so I could finish lesson planning, but I forgot one thing, I was with spanish people. THey take forever! The people on top of these flower vehicles threw flowers at the people and we threw it back at them. It was surprising at first but fun overall. Its a friendly family environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment